The Big Dragon Glassblowing Furnace Kit!
Price is current as of February 2019 and subject to change without notice.
Crating is included in the kit price for orders shipped in the continental United States. Shipping is not included in the price. International orders may be subject to additional crating fees based on destination.
The Big Dragon furnace/glory hole combination was designed for larger capacity and more working room. This model is perfect for sculpture and larger vessels, and is also excellent for ladle casters, as the larger crucible and opening can accommodate a bigger ladle.
- Double Yoke with stainless steel bearings
- Pipe Hanger (for working solo)
- Pipe Warming Stand
- Push/Pull Handle
- Base with Heavy Duty Casters
- Standard Burner Train with Proof of Air Safety System
- Propane Gas Feed Package
- Mini Marver (16" x 8"; 41cm x 20cm)
- Accessory Ports: 2
- Dimensions (disassembled): 31” D x 34” W x 56” H (79cm D x 86cm W x 143cm H)
- Dimensions (assembled furnace with accessories - not including bench, annealer, marver, etc.): 90" D x 48" W x 78" H (229cm D x 122cm W x 198cm H)
- Curb Weight (approx.): 850 pounds (385 kg)
- Capacity: 95 pounds (43 kg)
- Electrical: Blower is 120V AC, 1A (240V available)
- BTU/hr range: 60,000 - 140,000
- Fuel Type: Propane or Natural Gas, 14” W.C./35mb maximum
- Fuel Consumption: Propane: +/- 1 gallon or +/- 2 kg per hour; Natural gas: +/- 93 cubic ft or 2.8 cubic meters per hour
- Recommended maximum operating temperature: 2375 F (~1301 C)
- Maximum Working Dimensions: 12” x 12” x 20” (30 x 30 x 51 cm)
- Standard Finish: powder coated steel frame and hand applied dragon scale textured stainless steel.
- For additional customization options, please see:
Ready to place an order? Please see our How To Order page for all the details, and be sure to read our Limited Warranty.