The Double Big Dragon Glassblowing Furnace Kit!
Price is current as of February 2019 and subject to change without notice.
Crating is included in the kit price for orders shipped in the continental United States. Shipping is not included in the price. International orders may be subject to additional crating fees based on destination.
The Double Big Dragon furnace/glory hole combination is fantastic for sculptural work. With two working ports, the Double Big is excellent for production, bit working, and/or running efficient workshops. The larger crucible and opening can accommodate for a bigger ladle, making it also excellent for ladle casters. Take it on the road or use it in your studio!
- 2 Double Yoke sets with stainless steel bearings
- 1 Pipe Hanger
- 1 Pipe Warming Stand
- 1 Push/Pull Handle (detachable)
- Base with Heavy Duty Casters
- Standard Burner Train with Proof of Air Safety System
- Propane Gas Feed Package
- 2 Mini Marvers (16" x 8"; 41cm x 20cm)
- Accessory Ports: 1
- Dimensions (disassembled): 31” D x 34” W x 56” H (79cm D x 87cm W x 143cm H)
- Dimensions (assembled furnace with accessories - not including bench, annealer, marver, etc.): 90" D x 90" W x 78" H (229cm D x 229cm W x 198cm H)
- Curb Weight (approx.): 850 pounds (385 kg)
- Capacity: 95 pounds (43 kg)
- Electrical: Blower is 120V AC, 1A (240V available)
- Fuel Type: Propane or Natural Gas, 14” W.C./35mb maximum
- Fuel Consumption: Propane: +/- 1 gallon or +/- 2 kg per hour; Natural gas: +/- 93 cubic ft or 2.8 cubic meters per hour
- Recommended maximum operating temperature: 2350 F (~1288 C)
- Maximum Working Dimensions: main port: 12” x 12” x 20” (30 x 30 x 51 cm), side port: 8” x 8” x 20” (21 x 21 x 51 cm)
- Standard Finish: powder coated steel frame and hand applied dragon scale textured stainless steel.
- For additional customization options, please see:
Ready to place an order? Please see our How To Order page for all the details, and be sure to read our Limited Warranty.