The Little Dragon Glassblowing Furnace Kit!
Price is current as of February 2019 and subject to change without notice.
Crating is included in the kit price for orders shipped in the continental United States. Shipping is not included in the price. International orders may be subject to additional crating fees based on destination.
The Little Dragon furnace/glory hole combination is designed to be rugged and reliable for years of use and travel. The size and functionality offers excellent flexibility for use in a variety of possible venues; perform demonstrations and workshops at summer camps, schools, art centers, etc., or use it in your studio as a solo or backup furnace!
- Double Yoke with stainless steel bearings
- Pipe Hanger (for working solo)
- Pipe Warming Stand
- Push/Pull Handle
- Base with Heavy Duty Casters
- Standard Burner Train with Proof of Air Safety System
- Propane Gas Feed Package
- Mini Marver (16" x 8"; 41cm x 20cm)
- Accessory Ports: 2
- Dimensions (disassembled): 31” D x 34” W x 56” H (79cm D x 86cm W x 143cm H)
- Dimensions (assembled furnace with accessories - not including bench, annealer, marver, etc.): 90" D x 48" W x 78" H (229cm D x 122cm W x 198cm H)
- Curb Weight (approx.): 850 pounds (385 kg)
- Capacity: 60 pounds (27 kg)
- Electrical: Blower is 120V AC, 1A (240V available)
- BTU/hr range: 60,000 - 140,000
- Fuel Type: Propane or Natural Gas, 14” W.C./35mb maximum
- Fuel Consumption: Propane: +/- 1 gallon or +/- 2 kg per hour; Natural gas: +/- 93 cubic ft or 2.8 cubic meters per hour
- Recommended maximum operating temperature: 2375 F (~1301 C)
- Maximum Working Dimensions: 9” x 9” x 20” (23 x 23 x 51 cm)
- Standard Finish: powder coated steel frame and hand applied dragon scale textured stainless steel.
- For additional customization options, please see:
Like the Little Dragon but want more? Make it a Double!
Ready to place an order? Please see our How To Order page for all the details, and be sure to read our Limited Warranty.