Hybrid Front Loading Annealer: $5,750 USD
Price is current as of August 31, 2020 and subject to change without notice.
Price includes crate for transport; shipping is not included and is determined based on destination.
Our Hybrid Annealer uses the heat from the furnace as it's primary heat source. On the cool down at the end of the day, it uses a 120V, 14A element to cushion the rate.
- One 24" W (61cm) swing out door with magnetic catch
- Exterior construction is steel angle frame and hand applied Dragon Scale Finish stainless steel.
- 8" (~21cm) locking swivel casters for easy mobility.
- Interior construction is soft brick floor, fiberboard ceiling and walls.
- One 1640 watt element 120 volts, 14 amps cased in quartz tubing for increased durability and protection.
- Detachable 120V Arrow Springs ASC/6-515 digital controller (included)
- Includes removable shelves to allow for loading a variety of work.
- Weight is approximately 500 pounds (272 kg)
- Exterior dimensions: ” H x 58” D x 32” W x 36" D(147cm H x 81cm D x 92cm W)
- Interior dimensions (useable approximately 4 cubic feet): 24” H x 24” D x 24” W (61cm H x 61cm D x 61cm W)
Ready to place an order? Please see our How To Order page for all the details, and be sure to read our Limited Warranty.